- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
Ballyglass Thatched Cottage is a charming detached property, full of character, in the countryside of County Roscommon, 8 miles from Roscommon town.
The cottage has a ground floor double and two first floor twins tucked into the eaves, one accessed via a spiral staircase and one by a ladder.
The bathroom is on the ground floor.
The open plan living area is cosy, with a galley kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with oil-burning stove.
Outside, there is off road parking for four cars, a paved front area and a raised lawned garden.
With the amenities of Roscommon town easily reached, and the beautiful scenery of Roscommon’s ‘Lakeland’ waiting to be explored, Ballyglass Thatched Cottage makes a wonderful romantic or family break.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 2 x mezzanine twins (1 accessed by spiral staircase, 1 accessed by retractable ladder). Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with galley kitchen, dining area and sitting area with oil-burning stove.
- Oil central heating with oil-burning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine in outbuilding, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, books/DVDs/games
- Oil and electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Paved area to front
- Raised lawned garden to side
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 2.5 miles
- Note: One twin room accessed via spiral stairs, the other accessed via retractable ladder, may not be suitable for young children or the infirm.
About the location
CURRAGHBOY, COUNTY ROSCOMMON
Athlone 9.5 miles, Roscommon 12 miles
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Roscommon, county town of County Roscommon, is an attractive town with a variety of pubs, shops and eateries. The town also houses the Roscommon Arts Centre. County Roscommon is part of Irelands Lakeland, and there are many beautiful lakeside walks, drives and cycle routes to enjoy.