- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This cottage is a large property just two miles from the lovely coastal village of Spiddal in County Galway.
The cottage was built in 1952 and though it has been thoroughly modernised throughout, with wifi.
The kitchen is spacious and well equipped with unlimited filtered water and the dining room boasts spectacular view across Galway Bay.
The four bedrooms are roomy and pleasantly decorated with a tranquil ambience, and two of the bedrooms have their own hand basins, whilst a bathroom completes the living accommodation.
Outside the garden enjoys lovely views and there is a lawned area apatio and a barbecue.
This is a lovely property for a holiday base in this beautiful part of Ireland.
All ground floor.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double with sink (one with views towards Galway Bay), 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over and basin. Separate WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with views towards Galway Bay and seating for 6. Sitting room with stove and seating for 7.
- Oil central heating and stove
- Water filter system delivering unlimited bottle-quality water
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, CD/radio
- Unlimited filtered water supply, fuel, central heating, power and one basket of turf for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with patio area, garden furniture, BBQ and views of Galway Bay
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen parties
- Note: Check-in time is 4pm
- Check-out time is 10am
About the location
SPIDDAL, COUNTY GALWAY
Furbogh 4 miles; Galway City 12 miles; Oranmore 16 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term â€˜great outdoors'; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
Overlooking the Galway Bay and Aran Islands, the delightful village of Spiddal is a popular tourist destination and offers visitors plenty of attractions. There are numerous eateries and public houses, two beautiful beaches and a fabulous coastal golf course. The nearby wood of Shannagarram is a special area of conservation and provides excellent walking opportunities. Sea fishing is available off the pier and the blue flag beach of Tra na mBan is a haven for families. Galway is only 12 miles away to the West and Ireland's rich and colourful heritage can be discovered there. There are ferries to the lovely Aran Islands or alternatively boats can be chartered to any of the three islands. With such a wealth of activities and attractions, this is a fabulous holiday destination at any time of year.