- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Hazel Cottage is a detached, single-storey cottage set next to the owner's home, 1.5 miles from the village of Killimor, County Galway.
The cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of a double, a single and a family room with one double and one single bed.
The cottage also has a bathroom, kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars and a front lawned garden with furniture and barbecue.
Hazel Cottage is an ideal family and pet-friendly holiday home with lots and see and do nearby.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Lockable shed
- Bicycle hire available from owner (at own risk)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
About the location
KILLIMOR, COUNTY GALWAY
Portumna 6.5 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term 'great outdoors'; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
The village of Killimor is situated in east County Galway and offers a shop, Post Office and a selection of pubs. The town of Portumna 6.5 miles away and has a selection of shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes, as well as the historic Portumna Castle and Portumna marina and harbour.