- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
At Water Edge is a lovely cottage on the marina's edge in Tarmonbarry, County Roscommon.
With three bedrooms, a lower ground floor double with en-suite, a 2nd floor double and a 2nd floor twin, it sleeps six comfortably.
There is also a bathroom, a cloakroom, kitchen with dining area and a first floor sitting room with balcony.
The balcony is great to enjoy the marina views, and the large windows in the sitting room let lots of light in.
There are lots of walks in the area, as well as the lovely marina setting.
At Water Edge is a great holiday home.
Over four floors. 1 x lower ground floor suite, with double bedroom with walk in shower / wet room and separate dressing room. 1 x second floor double, 1 x second floor twin. Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Ground floor kitchen with dining area. First floor mezzanine sitting room leading to balcony seating
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent Mar - Oct inclusive, €30 supplement payable direct to owner Nov - Feb inclusive
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: The property is a split-level design with internal steps from the entrance hall to the ground floor bedroom
- Note: Property next to a marina, children to be supervised
- Note: Berth available at marina by arrangement with owner.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
TARMONBARRY, COUNTY ROSCOMMON
Longford 6 miles; Strokestown 8 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term 'great outdoors'; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
The rural village of Tarmonbarry lies on the banks of the mighty River Shannon, Ireland's longest river.