- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Roundstone Bay View is a detached cottage on Innishee Island in County Galway, less than three miles from the village of Roundstone.
The cottage, which is all on the ground floor, has three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside is off road parking for four cars, and a lawned grassed area with furniture.
Relax in Roundstone Bay View and enjoy the sea and mountain views, or head to the Connemara National Park, Twelve Bens mountain range or take in some of the festivals and regattas Roundstone has to offer.
All ground floor. Three double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD
- First €10 of oil/electricity included in rent, remainder by meter reading
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Grassed side garden area with furniture, BBQ available on request
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles.
About the location
ROUNDSTONE, COUNTY GALWAY
Clifden 14.5 miles; Connemara National Park 25 miles; Galway 48 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term â€˜great outdoors'; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
The lively village of Roundstone is situated in the Connemara region of Ireland, in County Galway, on the western arm of Bertraghboy Bay. The village plays host to an annual arts festival, which attracts artists the world over.