- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Sea Watch House is a delightful semi-detached cottage is situated in the village of Roundstone, 14.5 miles from Clifden in County Galway.
This cottage sleeps is set over three floors and sleeps nine people in six bedrooms.
The cottage also has a family bathroom, kitchen, dining room and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there is ample roadside parking, along with a lawned garden with furniture.
Sea Watch House is ideal for those that wish to explore sandy beaches, the Connemara National Park and Clifden.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 2 x single, 1 x 2nd floor double with basin, 1 x 2nd floor single with basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Dining room (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 6) with open fire. 2nd floor snug room (seats 2).
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with 4 basic Irish channels, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power on meter reading
- Starter pack of fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Ample roadside parking
- Further parking available in local car parks
- Raised enclosed lawned garden to rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: As the garden is raised, children need be supervised.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROUNDSTONE, COUNTY GALWAY
Clifden 14.5 miles; Connemara National Park 25 miles; Galway 48 miles.
Towering cliffs stand next to vast stretches of golden sand, whilst vast mountain ranges cradle cool, low-lying lakes. The Galway region epitomises the term 'great outdoors'; with fantastic walking and cycling and exhilarating water sports.
The village of Roundstone boasts a harbour, pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops, a children's playground, festivals and historical and geographical attractions.