- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Teach Chiarra is a large and roomy bungalow sleeps six people in comfort across three bedrooms, consisting of one double with en-suite and two twins.
The spacious kitchen/diner contains all modern appliances and the delightful sitting room contains two comfortable sofas and a roaring open fire.
The large lawned garden offers the chance to relax after a long day's sightseeing in the gorgeous County Kerry countryside, or after a day spent exploring the stunning coastline, including the beaches of Ballybunion.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. External utility with WC. Sitting room (seats 4) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Saorview, DVD, radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent Apr to Sep inclusive, €20 supplement, payable directly to owner from Oct to Mar inclusive
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
LIXNAW, COUNTY KERRY
Listowel 5 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
The small village of Lixnaw sits in County Kerry in the west of Ireland. The village boasts a local shop and pub. Just 5 miles away on the banks of the River Feale lies the town of Listowel known as the "Literary Capital of Ireland", which holds a Writers Week festival every June and a horse racing festival each September. This historic town is a food lover's haven with award winning restaurants and a range of fabulous shops. To the west of Lixnaw is the Kerry coastline, with its stunning beaches around the town of Ballybunion.