- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
St Finian's Bay Cottage is set overlooking St Finians Bay, four miles from the village of Ballinskelligs.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting one double and two twin bedrooms, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and front and rear lawned gardens.
St Finian's Bay Cottage is an ideal retreat for those that wish to experience a wonderful Irish getaway.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 2) and dining area (seats 4). Utility room. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine in utility room, TV with Freeview, radio, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small front lawned garden, rear raised lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles.
About the location
BALLINSKELLIGS, COUNTY KERRY
Waterville 8 miles; Portmagee 10 miles; Cahersiveen 10 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Ballinskelligs is situated on Skellig Ring between Waterville and Valentia Island. Miles of golden beaches can be found in the area, along with watersports and boast trips. Also available is horse riding, walking and cycling, as well as many delightful towns and villages.