- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Kingdom Of The Hare is a charming detached cottage settled near St Finians Bay on the outskirts of Ballinskelligs in County Kerry.
Hosting three bedrooms, including a double, a twin and a large single, along with a ground-floor bathroom and a first-floor cloakroom, this property can sleep up to five guests.
There is an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a solid fuel stove, as well as a utility room.
Outside there is a garden with lawn, patio and seating, along with off-road parking.
Kingdom Of The Hare is set in a stunning location offering a great spot for enjoying the dramatic County Kerry coast.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x large single, 1 x twin. Ground-floor bathroom with freestanding bath, shower, basin and WC. First-floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with solid fuel stove. Utility
- Oil heating with solid fuel stove
- Oil-fired range with 2-ring hob and two ovens, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV, DVD player and a selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and initial logs for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed garden with lawn and patio with bench and swing seat
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5.6 miles, pub 4.6 miles
- Note: There is an external shower and drying area to clean up after the beach
- Note: As all the bedrooms are reached via a spiral staircase, the house is not suitable for toddlers or those with limited mobility
- Note: There is no wifi at the property, however there is good mobile signal
About the location
BALLINSKELLIGS, COUNTY KERRY
Waterville 8 miles; Portmagee 10 miles; Cahersiveen 10 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Situated on the epic Wild Atlantic Way is the town of Ballinskelligs, found in County Kerry on the rugged southern west coast of Ireland. Home to a pub, shop and a café, it makes a great base for an Irish coastal adventure. Enjoy the sheltered and calm waters of Ballinskelligs Beach, popular with families for its shallow waters and over a mile long. Head to Portmagee for some excellent eateries and Bridge Bar, with the scenic drive taking you over the pass at Coomanaspic, and offering a gateway to Valentia Island.