- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Patty's is a semi detached cottage near to the small fishing village of Portmagee in County Kerry.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has two double bedrooms (one with an ensuite), one family room anda sofa bed, plus a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with the sofa bed and a multi-fuel stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for four cars and enclosed lawned gardens with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Set just a short stroll from the coast, Patty's is a superb cottage in stunning countryside.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with basin, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with basin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC (suitable for wheelchair users). Fitted kitchen with dining area and electric fire. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove and sofa bed.
- Central heating powered by multi-fuel stove in sitting room with electric fire in kitchen
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, video, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Electricity charged by meter reading, Starter pack provided for multi fuel stove
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Four well-behaved pets welcome
- Shop and pub 1 mile, coast 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
PORTMAGEE, COUNTY KERRY
Cahersiveen 10 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Portmagee is a fishing village on the tip of the Iveragh Peninsula in County Kerry. Known as the gateway to Valentia Island, Portmagee offers pubs, restaurants and Irish dancing, which takes place twice a week all year round. The Skellig Island Boat Trips are only 2 minutes from the village, while the area also offers great walking on the Kerry Way.