- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Stone Cottage is situated in Ballinahow, near to the popular coastal town of Ballydavid.
The cottage sleeps six people and has three double bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms, a family shower room, a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
This cottage also offers off road parking for two cars and a patio garden with furniture.
Situated in Ballinahow, Stone Cottage is the perfect cottage for family looking to visit the wonderful area of County Kerry.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 4). Sitting room (seats 7) with dining area (seats 4) and multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of DVDs
- Oil and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Electricity charged via meter reading
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned, private garden to front and patio to rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: One room on the first floor is used by the owner for storage, and will be locked while the cottage is occupied
- Note: This property has a good housekeeping bond of £100.00
Electricity charged via meter reading on departure.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
BALLYDAVID, COUNTY KERRY
Dingle 7 miles.
County Kerry is a mystical and unspoilt part of Ireland, with spectacular natural beauty and a fascinating history. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, it features many sandy beaches, rocky inlets and stunning peninsulas.
Ballydavid is a small fishing village situated on the Dingle Peninsula and benefits from a sandy beach and views towards Mount Brandon. Ballydavid has many restaurants where you can try fresh seafood and also a variety of traditional pubs, all keen to welcome people to their Irish music nights. Nearby is Ventry where you can test out the Blue Flag sandy beaches and even take part in more active activities such as watersports or a horse ride along the beach.