- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
Geoghegans Cottage is a charming detached, stone-built cottage situated near the hamlet of Clough, four miles from Ballacolla.
This single-storey cottage sleeps two people and has a four poster double bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with solid fuel stove.
Outside there's ample off road parking and a front gravel yard with furniture.
Geoghegans Cottage is a delightful romantic retreat.
All ground floor. One four poster double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with solid fuel stove.
- Electric storage heaters with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, small box freezer, washing machine, TV with basic Sky, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent March – October, €25 supplement charged Nov - Feb inclusive
- Starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Front gravel yard with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 10 mins walk
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BALLACOLLA, COUNTY LAOIS
Abbeyleix 6 miles; Roscrea 16 miles; Kilkenny 21 miles.
For an enticing mix of old and new, County Laois is ideal, with castles and art galleries attracting visitors whilst the tranquil pastureland, forest trails and mountainous scenery of the county make the perfect escape.
The village of Ballacolla is situated between the towns of Abbeyleix and Roscrea in County Laois. The village has a shop and pub and is surrounded by rolling green countryside. Just a short drive away is Granston Woods and Lough, as well as a golf course at Rathdowney and the scarecrow festival in Durrow village.