- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
Willowbrook Cottage is a single-storey cottage in Askill, County Leitrim.
This welcoming Askill cottage is ideal for couples, and with both an open fire and solid fuel stove, is warm and cosy throughout the year.
The cottage has two double bedroom, a shower room, a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area, ideal for up to four people.
Outside is off road parking and an enclosed lawned garden with a stream running alongside.
Willowbrook Cottage is well-placed for enjoying this part of Leitrim, as well as Donegal and Northern Ireland.
All-ground-floor. Two double bedrooms. Shower room with shower only. Separate basin and WC. Kitchen with open fire. External utility. Sitting/dining area with solid fuel stove.
- Electric storage heaters with electric heater, open fire and solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Saorview, DVD, selection books and DVDs
- Electricity and starter pack for fire and stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed front lawned garden with small woodland, stream, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 miles
- Lough Melvin 10 mins walk
- Note: There is a fenced stream in the garden, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Access to second double bedroom is via the first double bedroom
Note: Max 4 guests including infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ASKILL, COUNTY LEITRIM
Ballyshannon 4 miles; Bundoran 6 miles; Donegal Town 18 miles; Enniskillen 27 miles; Sligo 27 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The village of Askill in County Leitrim is very close to the border with County Donegal, including the town of Bundoran, and also close to the UK border into Northern Ireland.