- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ivy House is a spacious and detached cottage set in a rural position, 5 miles from the village of Boyle in County Sligo.
With five bedrooms, including three doubles, one single and one family with en-suite shower room, this cottage can sleep ten people.
The rest of the cottage includes a family bathroom, three sitting rooms, including one with a woodburner, plus a kitchen with dining area.
Outside there is ample off road parking and a large lawned garden with furniture.
Ivy House is a wonderful spacious cottage, and with a wealth of history and unspoilt countryside, loughs and beaches close by, it is ideal for large groups of families and friends looking to explore the beautiful west of Ireland.
Five bedrooms: 3 x double, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Second sitting room (seats 5). Reading room (seats 5) with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven with hob, gas oven with hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Free-to-air channels, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power included in rent Apr - Sep, fuel charged by meter reading Oct - Mar, first 20 included in rent
- Starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned front garden, rear lawn and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Mobile coverage is limited in this area
- Note: Check-in 5pm, check-out 10am
- Please note this property is next to a small working farm.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
About the location
BOYLE, COUNTY ROSCOMMON
Carrick-on-Shannon 10 miles; Ballymote 13 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Boyle is a small town on the border of Roscommon and Sligo. It has a 12th century abbey and a variety of shops and bars.