- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
New Thatch Farm is a delightful, thatched cottage on a working farm that dates back over 400 years and is situated amongst serene countryside, just two miles from the village of Knocklong, near Kilmallock, Co.
Limerick and can sleep four people.
The cottage has a ground floor double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, a ground floor shower room, a kitchen, a dining room, a sitting room (seats 3) with a woodburner and an external utility.
Outside there is ample off road parking and a courtyard garden to the front, there is also a lawn and a patio garden to the rear with furniture and a barbecue area.
New Thatch Farm is a wonderful base for your Irish holiday.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room (seats 3) with woodburner. External utility.
- Oil underfloor central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine occasionally shared with owner in external utility, TV with basic Sky, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Courtyard garden to front
- Lawn and patio garden to rear with furniture and BBQ area
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Internal steps are steep and narrow and may not be suitable for the elderly or those with limited mobility
- Note: This property is surrounded by farmland so your pet must be kept under strict control at all times when outside
- Note: Stabling and paddock available by prior arrangement with owner
- Note: Property is only suitable for babes-in-arms and children aged 5 and over only
- Note: Max
- 4 adults, including babes-in-arms
- As from the 20th of July 2018 there will be no dogs/pets staying in the property
Note: Property is only suitable for babes-in-arms and children aged 5 and over only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
KNOCKLONG, COUNTY LIMERICK
Kilmallock 8 miles; Tipperary 12 miles; Limerick 22 miles.
For an enticing mix of old and new, County Limerick is ideal, with castles and art galleries attracting visitors whilst the tranquil pastureland, forest trails and mountainous scenery of the county make the perfect escape.
Knocklong is a quaint hamlet and is situated close to the Limerick and Tipperary border. The towns of Tipperary and Kilmallock are both nearby and offer visitors a choice of restaurants, bars and shops. Those who are fans of cycling will love the scenic routes offered by the Ballyhoura Mountains.