- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Glenree is a detached bungalow resting in Belass near Foxford in County Mayo, Ireland.
The all-ground-floor abode is home to three double bedrooms, one with a TV, and sleeps a total of six guests.
The cottage is also home to a bathroom, shower room, kitchen/diner, utility and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Externally there is ample off-road parking, a front enclosed lawn and rear lawn and patio with furniture and shed.
Glenree is a fantastic holiday home for families or groups of friends to enjoy this exciting area of County Mayo.
All-ground-floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 2 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Oil-fired central heating and woodburning stove
- Electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Ample off-road parking
- Front enclosed lawn and rear lawn and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.6 miles
About the location
FOXFORD, COUNTY MAYO
Ballina 10 miles; Castlebar 15 miles; Enniscrone 18 miles; Westport 24 miles; Sligo 45 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Foxford is a wonderful town situated alongside the River Moy in County Mayo, Ireland. A bustling tourist centre, the town offers a variety of pubs, shops and restaurants, as well as benefiting from resting between the Ox and Nephin Mountains, offering a plethora of outdoor activities including walking, biking and fishing. Join The Foxford Way for a range of archaeological sites and scenic views, or choose to relax in the surrounding towns of Ballina, Castlebar and Sligo.