- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tranquil Hill is a luxury detached cottage, boasting wonderful coastal views, situated 6.5 miles from the town of Belmullet, County Mayo.
This cottage sleeps ten people in five double bedrooms, two of which have their own en-suite shower rooms, and two have Jack-and-Jill access to a shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire and a mezzanine sitting area.
Outside there is ample off road parking, a front lawned garden and a decked area with furniture.
Tranquil Hill is an ideal retreat for families and friends who wish to explore this part of Ireland.
Five bedrooms: 3 x ground floor double (two with Jack-and-Jill access to shower room with shower, basin and WC), 2 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area (seats 8) and sitting area (seats 7) with open fire. Utility. Mezzanine sitting area (seats 2).
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and open fire
- Electric oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel and power included in rent July and August, charged by meter reading Sept-June, first €20 included in rent
- Starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Front lawned garden
- Decked area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.3 miles
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: One of the ground floor doubles is 4ft wide
- Note: One room downstairs is locked and is not accessible.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of €200.
About the location
BELMULLET, COUNTY MAYO
Bangor Erris 12 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Known as the capital of the Mullet Peninsula, the coastal town of Belmullet is situated between Blacksod and Broadhaven Bays. The area offers fishing and watersports, plus the town boasts a number of shops, pubs and seafood restaurants, as well as a selection of festivals throughout the year.