- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old School House is a characterful cottage in Carrowholly near Westport.
The cottage has three bedrooms - a ground floor double, a first floor double and a mezzanine level family room with twin beds and a double sofabed, which also has a TV and a sitting area with views across the bay to Croagh Patrick.
There are two bathrooms, including one with a Jacuzzi bath.
The kitchen leads to the dining room with woodburner, and there is a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside is off road parking, and an attractive garden with furniture.
The Old School House is an ideal base for exploring Westport, tackling Croagh Patrick, Walking the Achill Way or heading further afield to the Connemara National Park.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double, 1 x mezzanine level twin with double sofa bed. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Fitted kitchen leading to dining room with sofa (seats 2) and woodburner. Sitting room (seats 4) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room and woodburner in dining room
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire and woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned rear garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: This property sleeps a max. of 7 adults.
About the location
WESTPORT, COUNTY MAYO
Aghagower 7.4 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The popular town of Westport offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, pubs and bars, and is alive with traditional music and rich Irish heritage.