- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cottage is situated in Ross, near Castlebar in County Mayo.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one mezzanine twin bedroom, a shower room and an open plan living area consisting of a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting area with an open fire.
Outside the cottage benefits from off road parking for three cars and a front lawned garden with furniture and a BBQ and a sun-trap patio to the side and rear of the property.
With mountain walks, traditional pubs and an archaeological site nearby, The Cottage is an ideal base for your holiday to Ireland.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x mezzanine twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire. External utility.
- Oil central heating with stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine in utility, TV with Saorview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent May - Sept, €30 fuel supplement Oct - April inclusive, payable direct to owner
- Turf for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front lawned garden with furniture and BBQ, patio to side and rear
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 4.5 miles
- Note: The mezzanine sleeping area is reached via a ladder and may not be suitable for young children, the elderly or the infirm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CASTLEBAR, COUNTY MAYO
Westport 17 miles; Claremorris 23 miles; Sligo 52 miles
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
Castlebar is rich in history and is also County Mayo's largest town by population. Centrally located, Castlebar enjoys access to the county's many attractions and is popular with shoppers from all over West Ireland. In addition, the town also boasts a variety of restaurants, pubs and other amenities, including the Royal Theatre and the 18-hole Castlebar Golf Club.