- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Carrowcally House is an apartment attached to the owner's home overlooking a tidal inlet in Carrowholly, County Mayo.
There is a bedroom, shower room and kitchenette on the ground floor, while upstairs are three further double bedrooms, a second shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is a shared patio and lawn offering lovely views over the water.
The bustling town of Westport is easily reached from Carrowcally House, as are good walking and cycling routes.
Four bedrooms: 3 x double, 1 x ground floor double. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 5) and sitting area (seats 5).
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, second electric oven, gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x TVs with Free-to-air channels, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Shared front lawned garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 4.3 miles
- Note: Riding lessons at the owner’s equestrian centre available by prior arrangement.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
WESTPORT, COUNTY MAYO
Aghagower 7.4 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The popular town of Westport offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, pubs and bars, and is alive with traditional music and rich Irish heritage.