- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Stables is a welcoming and homely detached cottage, set next to the owner's home.
With one double bedroom and a separate shower room, it can sleep two people.
There's also an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside, there is a shared, enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ.
There's also ample off road parking.
The Old Stables provides couples with a comfortable retreat, perfect for touring this lovely area.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Saorview and UK satellite channels, WiFi, selection of books
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared, enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by 2 steps.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROSCREA, COUNTY TIPPERARY
Thurles 21 miles; Cashel 34 miles.
Known as the “Sunny South East”, the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Situated in the eastern corner of County Tipperary is the historic market town of Roscrea. Home to many fascinating monuments such as a 13th century castle and St. Cronan's Church, Roscrea and the surrounding areas have a superb selection of attractions. The town offers a generous slice of heritage, including The Fancroft Mills and Gardens, High Cross and round tower, along with an excellent golf club, and the Roscrea Leisure Centre and equestrian centre.