- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hannon's Country Farmhouse is a wonderful, detached cottage set four miles from the town of Ballymote in the village of Keash, County Sligo.
With four bedrooms, including one with an en-suite and doors onto a balcony, as well as a separate family bathroom, the property can sleep eight people.
There is also a kitchen with a dining area seating six, a utility room and a sitting room seating four with a woodburner.
Outside, there is ample off road parking, along with a side patio with furniture.
Hannon's Country Farmhouse provides a superb base for a family or groups of friends to enjoy stunning County Sligo.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC and French doors to balcony), 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Utility. Sitting room (seats 4) with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Saorview and Free-to-air channels, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Side patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 4 miles
- Local pub 1 mile
- Note: Mobile signal intermittent
- Note: There are some locked farm sheds next to cottage, as well as the possibility that electric fences may be in operation around the adjoining farm and animals may be grazing in the adjoining fields
- Children to be supervised
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BALLYMOTE, COUNTY SLIGO
Sligo 16 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The market town of Ballymote offers shops, pubs and restaurants, a park and railway station. The county town of Sligo is within driving distance and is well worth a visit. Sligo boasts historic monuments and buildings and a number of shops, pubs and restaurants. County Sligo has lovely beaches, golf and fishing, making it an ideal base for an Irish holiday.