- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Creevy Cottage is a detached single storey character property five minutes walk from the sandy beach at Cliffoney in County Sligo.
There are three bedrooms â€“ a double room, a second double and a twin.
The cottage has a bathroom and a shower room.
The well-equipped kitchen has a dining area, and there is also a sitting room with an open fire, and a snug with a small pool table.
Outside is off road parking, a lawned garden area with small stream and football goal, and a south facing patio with furniture.
With the beach and coast so close, and the rest of Sligo easily reached, this charming property makes a lovely family retreat, all year round.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double with doors to patio, 1 x twin with TV. Bathroom with bath with hand-held shower over, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 7) with open fire. Snug (seats 4) with small pool table.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with DVD, 2nd TV, CD/radio
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden to side with football goal, south-facing patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5-10 mins walk
- Note: There is an open ditch behind the cottage
- Note: Use of stabling and 3-acre paddock available by prior arrangement
- Note: Although this is a 'no pet' property, the owners' cats do stay in the property occasionally
- As such, this property is not completely free of pet traces.
About the location
CLIFFONEY, COUNTY SLIGO
Bundoran 5 miles; Ballinfull 8 miles; Sligo Town 16 miles; Sligo Airport 20 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The sleepy village of Cliffoney is situated in one of the most stunning parts of the North West Coast of Ireland. It sits at the foot of the Benbulben and Benwiskin Mountains and overlooks Mullaghmore Harbour and Donegal Bay, and this magnificent setting has delighted visitors to the area for many years. Eight miles away is Lisadell House and Gardens, which have been restored to their former glory and are a wonderful attraction. Nature lovers can enjoy Bunduff marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary or the Clooneroco Bogs, which stretch across the terrain of Cliffoney. This glorious area is home to many attractions and activities and makes a marvellous base for what is sure to be a memorable holiday for the whole family.