- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Cloonagh Cottage is a welcoming single-storey property 30 metres from the sea, in a peaceful location six miles from Grange in County Sligo.
The two bedrooms - a double and a twin - are spacious and comfortable, while the bathroom is modern.
The large kitchen is well-equipped, with a dining area and doors to the garden.
The sitting room is cosy, especially when the open fire is roaring!
Outside, the garden has some views to the sea, with a bench to sit and take in the fresh sea air.
There is off road parking for two cars.
With Sligo attractions such as walking, fishing, beaches and mountains on offer, Cloonagh Cottage makes a great base for families or couples alike.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, DVDs, books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned rear garden with bench
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
GRANGE, COUNTY SLIGO
Sligo 10 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The village of Grange in County Sligo is at the foot of the Dartry Mountain range Benbulben Mountain which is known as the symbol of County Sligo. The county town of Sligo is 10 miles away and contains an array of shops, bars and restaurants.