- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Belladrihid Cottage is a semi-detached cottage, attached to the owners' home on their small farm, a mile from the town of Ballysadare in County Sligo.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, along with a shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and open fire and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there's shared off road parking for two cars and lawned gardens.
Belladrihid Cottage is a lovely base for exploring this part of the Emerals Isle.
All ground floor. 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and open fire. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fires
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Shared off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned gardens
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Guided fishing tours on local lakes available on request and at additional cost
- Note: This property is on the owners’ grounds and there are small farm animals in surrounding fields
- The owners’ dogs also roam freely around the property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BALLYSADARE, COUNTY SLIGO
Sligo Town 5 miles.
The West of Ireland conjures up many images; thatched, whitewashed cottages, a flock of sheep on a narrow road, an emerald green field with a stone wall, or the Atlantic waves crashing into towering cliffs and rocky shores.
The small County Sligo town of Ballysadare is situated on the banks of the Owenmore River. It's home to a small selection of shops and pubs, whilst just five miles is the vibrant town of Sligo.