- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
O'Neill's is a detached cottage close to the village of Dundrum, set next to the owners' home and working farm.
The cottage has a twin and a single upstairs, while downstairs is a double with en-suite, a family bathroom, a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and open fire.
Outside is a utility, a front garden and a rear courtyard with furniture, as well as off road parking.
O'Neill's is well placed for the amenities of Dundrum which include a golf course, and for visiting Tipperary, the Rock of Cashel, enjoying fishing or walking or much more.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. External utility. Sitting room with open fire and dining area.
- Electric central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Power included in rent April - Oct inclusive charged by meter reading Nov - March, first €20 included in rent
- Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Front patio garden with furniture
- Courtyard garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Due to surrounding farmland, dogs must be kept on a lead and under strict control when outside.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
DUNDRUM, COUNTY TIPPERARY
Tipperary 6 miles; Cashel 8 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Dundrum is a small village in Country Tipperary, with a shop, pub and takeaway as well as an hotel and golf course. Close to Dundrum is the town of Tipperary, and also easily reached is Cashel, home to the impressive Rock of Cashel. With castles to explore, walks to enjoy and then friendly traditional pubs to relax in, this part of Tipperary makes a wonderful base for a real taste of Ireland.