- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
With the accommodation mainly on the ground floor, this 300-year old property gives the visitor a taste of traditional Irish living.
The kitchen is full of character with a split-level dining area, and the sitting room is on the lower ground floor and is cosy and welcoming with a solid fuel stove.
There are two bedrooms, a lower ground family room and a lower ground floor twin room, which is accessed from the other bedroom.
There is also a shower room on the ground floor, completing the property.
A courtyard to the front of the cottage and a lawned area with furniture to the rear gives the property plenty of variety.
This property has real character and makes a lovely and unique holiday base for this beautiful part of Ireland.
Two lower ground floor bedrooms: 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x twin (accessed through family room). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (split-level). Lower ground floor sitting room with solid fuel stove.
- Radiators powered by solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD, CD/radio, library of books, games and DVDs
- Pool table and table football in outbuilding
- Electricity and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, ?25 supplement per week Oct - Mar payable directly to owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Welcome pack including Irish breakfast ingredients and Guinness provided
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike storage
- Courtyard to front, lawned garden with furniture to rear
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 miles
- Note: Twin room is only accessible through family room
- Note: There are 3 internal stone steps between the kitchen and bathroom, and the rest of the house
- Note: There are external doors on both levels. Approx 15 minutes by car from The Waterford Greenway.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
DUNGARVAN, COUNTY WATERFORD
Lismore 15 miles; Youghal 19 miles; Waterford City 29 miles, Cork City 50 miles, Kilkenny City 50 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
This colourful old harbour town is delightful and is a real haven for all sorts of water sports, from boating to fishing and windsurfing. There are also numerous golf courses in the area, so there are plenty of activities to keep everyone happy. The area has a number of sandy beaches, lots of walking opportunities and anglers are well catered for too with the many rivers and lakes in the area. Nearby Waterford is a thriving city and offers plenty in the way of shops, restaurants, theatres, as well as a lively nightlife. Tipperary is known for its glorious scenery and there are historic monuments to discover including the Rock of Cashel and Cahir Castle. The numerous attractions and pursuits this region has to offer make it a fabulous holiday destination.