- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
Fort Mountain House is a detached cottage close to the village of Duncormick in County Wexford.
The cottage sleeps four people and has two double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a multi-fuel stove.
Outside is off road parking and a gravelled garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Just four miles from the beach, Fort Mountain House is a lovely family holiday cottage.
Two double bedrooms. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
- Central heating powered by multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gravel garden to front with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 4 miles
- Note: This property is not suitable for children under 10
- Note: Although this property does not accept pets, the owner keeps greyhounds at the rear in enclosed kennels.
Note: This property is not suitable for children under 10.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
DUNCORMICK, COUNTY WEXFORD
Wellingtonbridge 6 miles; Rosslare 15 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
The village of Duncormick lies on the River Muck and is one of the stops along the Bannow Drive which incorporates Cullenstown, Bannow and Wellingtonbridge. The village is well served by shops and pubs and there are a multitude of beautiful walks to enjoy.