- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sutton Cottage is a detached, thatched cottage in the townland of Ballysheen, 5.5 miles from Rosslare Harbour in County Wexford.
This cottage sleeps eight people in five bedrooms, consisting of three double, including one on the ground floor and two singles, as well as a ground floor bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and seating area and two sitting rooms, both with electric fires.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, an enclosed courtyard with furniture, shared use of owners' garden with fenced pond and shared use of a tennis court.
Sutton Cottage is a great base for enjoying the many activities and places of interest the area has to offer.
Five bedrooms: 2 x double (one accessed from the other), 1 x ground floor double with en-suite wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area, Sun room with comfy seating for 6, Sitting room (seats 4) with electric fire. Second sitting room (seats 2) with electric fire. , Landing with two single sofa beds.
- Oil central heating with electric fires
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Free-to-air channels, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed side and rear courtyard with furniture
- Shared use of owners' lawned garden with fenced pond, Wendy House and play area
- Shared use of owners' tennis court
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk, restaurant 1 min walk (no children after 6pm)
- Note: One step down from sitting room to double bedroom and one step down from sitting room to kitchen
- Note: Dog must be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: Fenced pond in shared garden, children to be supervised
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROSSLARE HARBOUR, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 1 mile; Wexford 12 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Rosslare Harbour is a village situated on a cliff top in County Wexford. The village offers pubs, restaurants, sandy beaches and golf courses, as well as excellent transport links by ferry and train, plus attractions in the area include the Irish National Heritage Park and Westgate Heritage Tower.