- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Belgrove Cross Cottage is a detached holiday home near to the village of Duncormick in County Wexford.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has three double bedrooms (one with an ensuite), a twin room and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Just three miles from the beach, Belgrove Cross Cottage is a superb holiday home in the beautiful south of Ireland.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Front lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 7 mins walk
- Beach 3 miles
- Note: There may be occasional noise from geese, ducks, chickens, dogs, goats and the donkey at the property next door.
About the location
DUNCORMICK, COUNTY WEXFORD
Wellingtonbridge 6 miles; Rosslare 15 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
The village of Duncormick lies on the River Muck and is one of the stops along the Bannow Drive which incorporates Cullenstown, Bannow and Wellingtonbridge. The village is well served by shops and pubs and there are a multitude of beautiful walks to enjoy.