- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Grange Farmhouse is a lovely, detached cottage situated in Fethard-on-Sea, a small coastal village in County Wexford.
With four bedrooms, a ground floor double with en-suite, two doubles and a family room with a single and 4ft double bed, as well as a family bathroom and ground floor shower room, it sleeps nine comfortably.
There is also a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
Outside there is a front patio, and a separate, enclosed lawned garden, as well as off road parking for six cars.
Grange Farmhouse is a great base for a family seaside holiday.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 2 x double, 1 x family room with 1 single and 1 4ft double bed. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 8) with multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV
- Oil and electricity charged via meter reading, starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot available
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Front patio with gravelled area and furniture, separate, enclosed lawned garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Due to steps leading into the cottage, this property may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
FETHARD-ON-SEA, COUNTY WEXFORD
Duncannon 5.5 miles; New Ross 17 miles; Waterford 31.5 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Fethard-on-Sea is a village to the east of the Hook Peninsula, in County Wexford. A quiet fishing and holiday village, Fethard makes a great base to enjoy the harbour, sandy beaches, shops and pubs. The Hook Peninsula attracts visitors to its beaches and activities including walking, golf and horse riding. Head up to New Ross and visit the JFK Arboretum or the Dunbrody Famine Ship, or travel over to Waterford in the west or Wexford in the east to take in all they have to offer.