- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Maggi Roe's is a welcoming detached bungalow in the townland of Connagh, one mile from Fethard-on-Sea in County Wexford.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles and one twin, as well as two shower rooms.
The cottage also has a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there is off road parking for five cars and a front and rear garden with furniture.
Maggi Roe's is a delightful holiday cottage for exploring the Hook Peninsula and the Sunny South East.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Two shower rooms with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room with multi-fuel stove. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire and multi-fuel-stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer in dining room, washing machine in shower room, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Front lawned garden, rear lawned and gravelled garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile. Note - This property will be a pet free property from the 7th September 2019
Note - This property will be a pet free property from the 7th September 2019
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
FETHARD-ON-SEA, COUNTY WEXFORD
Duncannon 5.5 miles; New Ross 17 miles; Waterford 31.5 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
The village of Fethard-on-Sea is situated to the east of the Hook Peninsula, in the south-west of County Wexford. The village has sandy beaches, shops and pubs. The Hook Peninsula boasts an ancient lighthouse and a multitude of beaches.