- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Josie's House is a spacious holiday home a few miles from Fethard-on-Sea, County Wexford.
The property has three bedrooms on the ground floor; a double with en-suite shower room, a single and a twin with sea views.
There is also a large double room with en-suite shower room on the first floor.
The family bathroom is downstairs, along with a kitchen with dining area and sofa, and a sitting room with open fire.
On the first floor landing is a games area with pool table and seating.
Outside there is ample off road parking and large gardens to the front and side with sea views and garden furniture.
Josie's House is perfect for exploring the Hook Peninsula, heading to Wexford or Waterford, or visiting the JFK Arboretum or Dunbrody Famine Ship.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with sea views and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with sea views, 1 x ground floor single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6) and comfy seating. Utility. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire. First floor games area with pool table and comfy seating.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of games and DVDs
- Electricity and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Oil charged by meter reading Oct - Apr inclusive, first 30 euro's inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Large lawned front and side garden with sea views and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 12 mins walk
- Note: Customers will be charged for rubbish disposal; customers need to take rubbish to tip 2 miles away and will be charged 5 euro's per bag
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
FETHARD-ON-SEA, COUNTY WEXFORD
Duncannon 5.5 miles; New Ross 17 miles; Waterford 31.5 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Fethard-on-Sea is a village to the east of the Hook Peninsula, in County Wexford. A quiet fishing and holiday village, Fethard makes a great base to enjoy the harbour, sandy beaches, shops and pubs. The Hook Peninsula attracts visitors to its beaches and activities including walking, golf and horse riding. Head up to New Ross and visit the JFK Arboretum or the Dunbrody Famine Ship, or travel over to Waterford in the west or Wexford in the east to take in all they have to offer.