- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
45 Castle Gardens is a detached cottage on the St Helens Bay resort, near Rosslare in County Wexford.
This cottage sleeps eight people in four bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, one ground floor double, one twin and one adult bunks, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire and a sun room.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with furniture and barbecue.
45 Castle Gardens is an ideal place for the whole family to enjoy many activities on-site (some charges apply), relaxing on one of the nearby beaches or exploring this part of Wexford.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 6) and sitting area (seats 5) with open fire. Summer room (seats 2).
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Electricity and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of tennis court, basketball and children's outdoor play area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Dog must be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: Playground and tennis courts are free but charges apply for golf course and adventure centre, please contact owner for more information.
About the location
ST HELENS BAY, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 2 miles; Rosslare Harbour 3 miles; Rosslare 6 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
The popular St Helens Bay Golf Resort in County Wexford has a 18 hole course, tennis courts, a basketball court, a children's play area and many other activities. Just 3 miles away is Rosslare Harbour village, which offers panoramic views of Rosslare Bay and the Rosslare-Europort and has excellent transport links, as well as bars, restaurants and sandy beaches.