- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ballysheen House is a semi-detached cottage, located next to the owners' own home in the townland of Ballysheen, just 5.5 miles from Rosslare Harbour in County Wexford and can sleep ten people.
The cottage has a ground floor double bedroom, a ground floor twin bedroom, two family rooms with a king-size double and a single bed with an en-suite bathroom, a ground floor shower room, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 6) and an additional sitting room (seats 5).
Outside there is off road parking for three cars, a shared, lawned front garden with a patio and furniture, a shared garden with fenced pond and a courtyard with furniture, plus there is also shared use of a tennis court.
Ballysheen House is a wonderful base for your Irish holiday.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x ground floor twin, 2 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 5).
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Free-to-air channels, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Courtyard with furniture
- Shared front lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Shared use of owners' lawned garden with fenced pond, Wendy House and play area
- Shared use of owners' tennis court
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Restaurant 1 min walk (no children after 6pm)
- Note: The entrance to the driveway is shared with two other properties
- Note: There are 2 steps from the entrance hallway to the open plan living area
- Note: Dog must be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: Fenced pond in shared garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Max
- 8 adults and 2 children.
Note: Max. 8 adults and 2 children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROSSLARE HARBOUR, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 1 mile; Wexford 12 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Rosslare Harbour is a village situated on a cliff top in County Wexford. The village offers pubs, restaurants, sandy beaches and golf courses, as well as excellent transport links by ferry and train, plus attractions in the area include the Irish National Heritage Park and Westgate Heritage Tower.