- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Serenity is a quirky, detached, colourful seaside cottage, set on the owner’s grounds near the town of Broadway, just 5.5 miles from Rosslare Harbour in County Wexford and can sleep ten people.
The cottage has two king-size double bedrooms on the first floor, one king-size ground floor bedroom, one ground floor double with en-suite shower and a ground floor single, a family shower room, a ground floor bathroom, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sliding doors to a sun room and a first floor snug.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars, a shared, front, lawned garden with a fenced pond, a Wendy house and a play area and a shared tennis court.
Serenity is a wonderful base for your Irish holiday.
Five bedrooms: 2 x king-size double, 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 4) and sliding doors to sun room (seats 8). First floor snug (seats 4).
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with Saorview, one with Free-to-air channels), DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Shared, front, lawned garden with furniture, fenced pond, Wendy house and play area
- Shared tennis court
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Restaurant 1 min walk (no children after 6pm)
- Note: Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead at all times when outside
- Note: Due to the steps between bedrooms and to the en-suite shower room, the spiral, narrow staircase and the fenced pond, care should be taken and children supervised at all times
- Note: Property accepts max. 8 adults, 2 children under 12yrs and 1 infant
Note: Property accepts max. 8 adults, 2 children under 12yrs and 1 infant.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROSSLARE HARBOUR, COUNTY WEXFORD
Kilrane 1 mile; Wexford 12 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
Rosslare Harbour is a village situated on a cliff top in County Wexford. The village offers pubs, restaurants, sandy beaches and golf courses, as well as excellent transport links by ferry and train, plus attractions in the area include the Irish National Heritage Park and Westgate Heritage Tower.