- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
Silver Strand Cottage is a single storey, detached cottage located on the owner's caravan site with views of the beach, just outside the town of Wicklow in County Wicklow.
The cottage has three bedrooms, one double, one twin and one with bunk beds which with the addition of a family bathroom, makes it suitable for six people.
The rest of the accommodation is made up of a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a solid fuel stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for four cars and a lawned area with garden furniture and a barbecue.
With a private beach in its own cove and a shop just a couple of minutes walk away, Silver Strand Cottage is a fabulous holiday home for all of the family.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with sea views, 1 x twin with sea views, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with solid fuel stove and sea views.
- Electric storage heaters with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, TV, Freeview
- First 20 of electricity inc. in rent, remainder charged via meter reading
- Starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front and side lawned area with furniture
- One well-behaved small dog welcome, must be kept on a lead at all times when outside (dogs not allowed on beach)
- There is a 25€ euro pet charge per stay
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop on site, 3 mins walk (open between Easter and September), alternative shop and pub 3 miles.
There is a 25€ euro pet charge per stay
About the location
WICKLOW TOWN, COUNTY WICKLOW
Dublin 35 miles; New Ross 65 miles.
Known as the "Sunny South East", the counties of Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, and Tipperary offer everything you could need for a dream holiday in Ireland. Miles of sandy beach and scenic drives taking in mountains and coast are on your doorstep.
The county town of Wicklow is known as Ireland's premier outdoor activity destination. Walking is available in abundance, with both the Wicklow Way and the Wicklow Mountains providing varying terrain, as well as the Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough. Wicklow is blessed with a stunning stretch of coastline and for lovers of golf; there are numerous courses in the area.