- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Dragon House is a Grade II listed house situated 3.7 miles from the village of Dunster in Somerset.
Set over three floors, this cottage sleeps 22 people in 8 bedrooms, consisting of a variety of bedroom layouts and all boast en-suite facilities.
The house also has a commercial kitchen, a dining room with gas fire, a sitting room, a second sitting room with bar and open fire, a conservatory, a hall with seating, a second floor landing area with a sitting area and a second floor games room.
Outside there's off road parking for 10 cars and lawned gardens with patios, a courtyard and furniture.
Dragon House is an excellent setting for family celebrations.
Main house. Over three floors. Six bedrooms with TV: 1 x family room with 1 super king-size double and 2 singles with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) and 2 children’s single with en-suite roll-top bath, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 2 singles with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x second floor eaves double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor eaves children’s bunks with en-suite bath, basin and WC. Annexe. Two bedrooms. 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite bath, basin and WC. Two ground floor basin and WC. Commercial kitchen. Shared external utility. Dining room with gas coal-effect fire. Sitting room. Second sitting room (seats 18) with bar and open fire. Conservatory with dining area (seats 14). Hall with seating. Second floor landing with sitting area (seats 2). Second floor games room with table football.
- Oil heating with electric convector heaters, gas fire and open fire
- Two commercial gas range cookers, two microwaves, two fridge/freezers, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, commercial dishwasher, 9 x TVs with Freeview, 6 x DVDs, Xbox 360 with selection of games, WiFi, selection of books,games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 15 cars
- Shared lawned gardens with patios, courtyard and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 7 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: Bar can be stocked on request at extra charge, contact owner to arrange
- Note: Second floor rooms, including landing, have sloping ceilings
- Note: Some road noise may be heard in few rooms at front of property
- Note: Limited mobile phone reception
- Note: Unfenced pond, children to be supervised
- Note: Check-in 5pm, check-out 10am
- Note: Winter Short Breaks are available from a Friday or a Monday start only.
Note: Winter Short Breaks are available from a Friday or a Monday start only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Minehead 3 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers’ market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The popular village of Dunster is situated near the North Somerset coast and offers winding cobbled streets, a castle, shops and traditional inns. The Exmoor National Park is well worth exploring with plenty of footpaths leading onto the surrounding hills, and there are sandy beaches close by.