- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wisteria Cottage is a 300 year old semi-detached cottage set 3.7 miles from the Somerset village of Dunster.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one super king-size double and one double, as well as a bathroom with free-standing bath.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside there's off road parking for two cars and shared lawned gardens with patios, courtyard and furniture.
Wisteria Cottage is a perfect base for couples and small families with the Exmoor National Park on your doorstep.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x double. Bathroom with freestanding bath, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Shared external utility. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating with electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility
- TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared lawned gardens with patios and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 7 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: Unfenced pond, children to be supervised
- Note: Limited mobile reception
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Minehead 3 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers’ market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The popular village of Dunster is situated near the North Somerset coast and offers winding cobbled streets, a castle, shops and traditional inns. The Exmoor National Park is well worth exploring with plenty of footpaths leading onto the surrounding hills, and there are sandy beaches close by.