- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This Blagdon Hill annexe to the owner's home in the village of Blagdon Hill, near Taunton in Someset.
This cottage sleeps three people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one single, as well as a ground floor shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire, whilst outside there is off road parking and a front lawned garden.
The Old Farmhouse is an ideal base for visiting Somerset and beyond.
First floor - Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x single. Ground floor - shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with electric woodburner effect fire.
- Electric woodburner effect fire
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, small freezer, washing machine, iron, ironing board, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 100 metres (5 minute walk)
- Please note: all bookings should fall between a Friday and Friday
Please note: all bookings should fall between a Friday and Friday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Taunton 4 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The Somerset village of Blagdon Hill is situated on the edge of the Blackdown Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and offers a pub. Two miles away is the village of Trull, which has shops and a butcher's and four miles away is the town of Taunton.