- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gorwell House is a 200-year-old detached cottage in an elevated south-facing position along a quiet lane in Combe Martin, North Devon and can sleep seven people.
The cottage has two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom, a separate WC, a kitchen, a utility, and two sitting rooms, one with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, an external building with full-size table football and seating for four people and a private patio garden with lawn, decked areas and furniture.
Gorwell House is a lovely base for your holiday in Devon.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single with garden access via external steps. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. Second sitting room (seats 6).
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Range-style gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for stove available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- External building with full-size table football and seating for 4 people
- Private patio garden with lawn, decked areas and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: 4pm check in.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Ilfracombe 5 miles; Woolacombe 12 miles; Barnstaple 13 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Located on the border between Exmoor National Park and the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is the picturesque settlement of Combe Martin. This little seaside resort, with a wide variety of amenities, is a great attraction for locals and visitors, and is home to a very popular beach. Lynton and Lynmouth, Woolacombe, Croyde Bay, Saunton Sands, Ilfracombe and Barnstaple are all within easy reach. There are also numerous National Trust properties and gardens close by, offering unique insights into local history. Woolacombe beach is close by and is an excellent place for surfing, whilst the South West coastal path passes within a mile for those who love rambling.