- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
44 Devondale Court is a ground floor apartment in a block of properties in the seaside village of Dawlish Warren near to Dawlish in Devon.
The apartment sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family shower room.
Also in the apartment is an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside the property is off road parking for one car and shared use of a garden and a playground.
Just a short walk from the beach, 44 Devondale Court is a lovely family holiday property in a superb location.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with doors to balcony.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Designated off road parking space for 1 car, additional spaces available on a first come, first served basis
- Private balcony with seating and use of lawns and playground in shared garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dartmoor 13 miles; Exeter 11 miles; Teignmouth 5 miles; Dawlish 2 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Dawlish Warren is just two miles from Dawlish in Devon and has a selection of shops, a golf course and a Nature Reserve. The beach at Dawlish Warren is backed by sand dunes and small lakes.