- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Mia Casa is a holiday chalet on a family-friendly holiday park near the beach at Dawlish Warren.
The property has a double room and a family room with bunks, a single bed and a pull-out bed if required.
There is a bathroom with separate WC.
Downstairs is the open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside, there is designated off road parking for one car in the car park, and shared grounds including lawns, paths and a children's play area.
There are on-site facilities on offer at Mia Casa, including heated indoor swimming pools, crazy golf and a restaurant with bar.
The beach at Dawlish Warren is nearby, and there is plenty more for families to do in the area around this welcoming family property.
Two bedrooms with TVs: 1 x double, 1 x family room with child bunks and 2 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric convector heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, DVDs and board games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels NOT inc. in rent
- Stairgate and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared grounds inc. gardens, children's playground, free crazy golf and sports ground
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and restaurant with bar 5 mins walk
- Note: Use of swimming pool charged at £5 per adult, £3 per child per week, passes available from reception
- Note: Swimming pool and entertainment available Easter to end of October
- Note: No stag/hen, or similar
- Note: Bunk beds are suitable for children under 14.There is an open stairway in the property, children to be supervised
- Note:This property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100
- Note: There is a local doctors surgery and walk-in centre nearby if necessary on your trip
- Note: From 31/10/2020 No swimming pool or entertainment- site closes its facilities
Please note: pool, facilities and entertainment are not available over Christmas or New Year- from 31/10/2020
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dartmoor 13 miles; Exeter 11 miles; Teignmouth 5 miles; Dawlish 2 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Dawlish Warren is just two miles from Dawlish in Devon and has a selection of shops, a golf course and a Nature Reserve. The beach at Dawlish Warren is backed by sand dunes and small lakes.