- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Virvale Barn is a barn conversion, attached to a potting shed, situated next to the owner's farmhouse, on a smallholding, three miles from the resort of Combe Martin.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms with en-suite facilities, consisting of one ground floor king-size double with TV and a first floor zip/link twin bedroom.
The cottage also has a ground floor kitchen with dining area and a first floor sitting room with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a front patio with furniture and use of the owner's farmland.
Virvale Barn is ideal for walkers, families and anyone who wants a quiet getaway.
Note: Due to the deep pond, streams, gullies and the concrete steps leading to the property entrance, children should be supervised at all times.
Note: Due to the owner’s dogs, ponies, chickens and pigs, please ensure dogs are supervised at all times.
Two bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC: 1 x ground floor king-size double with TV, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be double on request). Kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range cooker with induction hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with basic Sky, one with FreeSat), DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio with furniture, use of owner’s farmland
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Due to the deep pond, streams, gullies and the concrete steps leading to the property entrance, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the owner’s dogs, ponies, chickens and pigs, ensure dogs are supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ilfracombe 5 miles; Woolacombe 12 miles; Barnstaple 13 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
The seaside resort of Combe Martin is situated close to the Exmoor National Park and offers a popular beach. Close by is Lynton, Lynmouth, Woolacombe, Croyde Bay, Saunton Sands, Ilfracombe and Barnstaple, as well as a number of National Trust properties.