- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cobwebs Cottage is a mid-terrace cottage set in the village of Dittisham in Devon.
It provides one king-size bedroom as well as a shower room, it is able to sleep two people.
Inside, it also comes with an open-plan living area containing a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with an electric fire.
To the outside there is off-road parking.
Cobwebs Cottage is an old charming cottage in an excellent location for exploring the wonderful countryside and coastline of Devon.
One ground floor king-size bedroom. Ground floor shower room with a basin and WC. First floor open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- Lockable storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 minute walk
- Note: Washing machine in shower room
- Note: This property accepts 2 adults and 1 infant under 12 months (no baby equipment provided)
This property will accept two adults and 1 infant under 1 year - no baby equipment provided
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Darmouth 3.5 miles; Totnes 7 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Dittisham sits on the banks of the River Dart and offers visitors a pub and a Post Office/shop in its centre, along with another quality pub on the riverside. From Dittisham, you can catch the ferry along to the popular town of Dartmouth with its wealth of charming amenities. As well as there being many coastal spots nearby, you can also head inland to explore the South Devon AONB and perhaps even the renowned Dartmoor National Park.