- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Enfield is a beautifully decorated, traditional terraced cottage set in the village of Porlock in north Somerset.
With three bedrooms, one king-size double with an en-suite shower room, one double bedroom plus one second floor double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, this cottage can sleep six people.
The cottage also includes a kitchen with comfortable sitting area and a sitting room with woodburner and dining area.
Outside is unrestricted roadside parking plus a rear lawned garden with furniture.
Enfield offers friends and families a stylish, comfortable base for exploring both the beauty of the north Somerset coast and the Exmoor National Park.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x second floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with sitting area. Sitting room with woodburner and dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, honesty box for extra wood
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Unrestricted roadside parking outside cottage on first come, first served basis
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Coast 10 mins walk.
About the location
Minehead 5.5 miles; Lynton 11 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Porlock is a quaint village, popular with visitors due its character, proximity to the lovely North Somerset coastline and situation within the Exmoor National Park. There are plenty of little gift shops along with pubs, cafes and restaurants to be found in the village and only two miles away, the picturesque harbour of Porlock Weir offers wonderful views across the Bristol Channel.