- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Little Dragons is a mid terraced cottage in the Somerset village of Dunster near to Minehead.
The cottage sleeps four people and has two double bedrooms.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is a shared garden just 10 yards away.
In easy reach of thebeach at Minehead and just a short drive from Exmoor,Little Dragons is a lovely family holiday cottage.
1x kingsize bedroom and 1x double bedroom (one with TV with Freeview). Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking opposite
- Shared garden ten yards from cottage
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- The owner also has a site for more information about the cottage and surrounding area - https://www.littledragonsdunster.co.uk/
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Minehead 3 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Dunster is a Somerset village between Minehead and Bridgwater. There are many villages to explore including Porlock and the busy resort of Minehead.