- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Spring Cottage is a detached barn conversion situated in woodland, set 3.2 miles from the village of Lynton in Devon.
This cottage sleeps four people in two double bedrooms, as well as a family ground floor bathroom with corner bath.
This comfortable cottage also has a fitted kitchen with breakfast area and woodburning stove and a first floor sitting room with a door to a balcony.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for 2 cars and a lawned rear garden with furniture.
Spring Cottage is an ideal holiday home for a couple or family who wish to visit this wonderful area.
Two double bedrooms. Ground floor bathroom with corner bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area and woodburning stove. First floor sitting room with door to balcony.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Oil and electricity inc in rent, Logs for stove to be purchased locally
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned rear garden with garden furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Low head height in sitting room
- Note: Land surrounding cottage is sloping and uneven
- Note: Towels are not provided at property.
About the location
Ilfracombe 18 miles; Minehead 18 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Lynton and its twin Lynmouth are set within the Exmoor National Park in Devon and both offer shops and pubs. Wildlife is in abundance closeby and there are a number of activities including golf, horse riding, walking and surfing available. Attractions in the area include Exmoor Zoo, a cliff railway and the Owl and Halk Centre.