- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Greenslades is a delightful, detached house in Exford, in the Exmoor National Park.
With four bedrooms, a super king-size double with en-suite, a king-size double with en-suite, a double and a twin, it sleeps eight people comfortably.
There is also a family bathroom, a ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC, a kitchen with dining area and woodburner, and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside, there is a garage with games table, off road parking for six cars and a private garden (front, rear and side (enclosed)) with patio and furniture.
Surrounded by the National Park, Greenslades is a fantastic property.
Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Utility. Sitting room with double sofa bed and woodburner. Garage with table tennis.
- Oil central heating with woodburners
- Range cooker with electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs (one Smart TV) with Freeview, Netflix, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter packs for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, Highchair
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Front, rear and side (enclosed) lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dulverton 10 miles; Minehead 12 miles; Barnstaple 21 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The picturesque village of Exford is situated in the heart of the Exmoor National Park. In a lovely setting by the river Exe, Exford boasts a village green, tea rooms, a village shop, and two traditional inns serving excellent food and drinks