- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cottage is a wing of a farmhouse set on a working farm in a rural location near to the North Devon village of Parkham, just six miles from Bideford.
The cottage has one double bedroom, one family room and a family bathroom, making it suitable for five people.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Set in beautiful countryside, yet just a short drive from the beach, The Cottage is a superb family holiday cottage.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 1 small double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Oil, electricity and wood for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden to rear with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Owner has chickens and sheep around the property so please ensure dogs are kept under control
- Note: No mobile signal
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bideford 6 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Parkham is a small village in Devon, three miles from the coast. It has a village shop and 13th century village inn. Parkham is close to an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the North Devon coast.